- Responsible to carry out research, teaching and administration within the school/department scope.
- To teach in the areas allocated by the Dean.
- Contribute to the development, planning and implementation of a high quality curriculum.
- To assist in the development of learning materials, schemes of work as well as monitor student progress, achievement and attendance.
- To participate in the development, administration and marking of exams and other assessments.
- Maintain professional relationships with all students and able to provide pastoral care and support to students.
- To contribute to the departmental, school, faculty, working groups or committees as requested by the Head of Academic/Head of School/Dean.
- To establish collaborations and partnerships with other institutions of higher education and industry to drive research.
- To be responsible for recruitment of students into the Centre. To work closely with the Marketing Centre in formulating effective marketing plans/strategies for yearly growth of recruitment numbers (of both local and foreign students). To actively participate in such recruitment exercises;
- To assist the Marketing Centre in providing information about courses and programmes development through brochures or other public literature for the purpose of publicity and promotion of the programmes in the Centre. To keep abreast of industry’s needs in order to respond effectively to ensure employability of the graduates and the relevance and quality of the programmes;
- To maintain own continuing professional development.
- Masters holder in any discipline.
- Must have at least 5 years of the management/administration experience.
- Evidence of strong leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Experience in contributing to the management and development of the organisation, i.e. curriculum development issue, student support and performance issue, transfer & progression issue etc.
- Knowledge and experience in enhancing student experience and recruitment.
- Knowledgeable in the government policies and regulations related to higher education institutions.
- Dynamic and tactful person, able to provide insight to the company in development of strategy.