|For Malaysian Candidates
- Pass STPM with minimum CGPA of 2.50
- Pass ‘A’ Level minimum Grade C in three (3) subjects
- Pass Matriculation/ Foundation with minimum CGPA of 2.50
- Pass any Diploma (MQF, Level 4) with minimum CGPA of 2.50 (No credit transfer allowed)
- Pass Diploma in Nursing from a recognized institution by MNB with minimum two (2) years clinical working experience (Credit transfer allowed)
- Pass UEC with at least grade B in five (5) subjects including
- Bahasa Melayu
- Mathematics/ Advanced Mathematics
- General Science/ Biology/ Chemistry/Physics
- All candidate who possess STPM, ‘A’ Level, Matriculation / Foundation and pass any Diploma except Diploma in Nursing MUST possess a credit at following subjects at SPM level or equivalent;
- Bahasa Melayu
- Mathematics (Elementary/ Additional/ Modern)
- Any of the following science subjects:
- Applied Science
- MUET with minimum band 3/ IELTS with a minimum of 5.5/ TOEFL with a minimum score of 515/215/80/ Credit in SPM English
|For International Candidates
Either one (1) of the following below;
- Pass ‘A’ Level minimum Grade C in three (3) other subjects;
- Pass Foundation with minimum CGPA 2.5;
- Pass any Diploma (MQF, Level 4) with minimum CGPA 2.5 (No credit transfer).
- Pass Diploma in Nursing and Registered with the Nursing Council of the country of origin.
- Minimum two (2) years clinical working experience (credit transfer allowed)
- All candidate who possess STPM, ‘A’ Level, Foundation and pass any Diploma except Diploma in Nursing MUST possess:
Either one (1) of the credit below minimum Grade C at SPM level or equivalent;
- General Science/ Biology/Chemistry/Physics/Applied Science
- Mathematics (Elementary or Additional or Modern)
- IELTS with a minimum of 5.5 / TOEFL with a minimum score of 515/215/80.
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)
- Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE)
- Pearson Test of English (PTE)
*International students with qualifications from educational systems where English language is the main medium of instruction are exempted from this requirement.
International students who do not fulfill the English Language Requirements may join the Intensive English Programme at Nilai University which builds their skills in the language and prepares them for the TOEFL examination.
All offers are subject to the students being certified by a medical practitioner as fit to be accepted into the programme within a month from commencement of the nursing programme and not having any of the following medical/physical conditions:
- HEPATITIS B & C
- TUBERCULOSIS (TB)
- HIV & AIDS
- MENTAL HEALTH DISORDERS
- PHYSICAL OR IMPAIRED SENSES THAT HINDER DEXTERITY
- COLOUR BLINDNESS
- MEDICAL INSURANCE
Other qualifications which are not included in the Nursing Standard Programme by Lembaga Jururawat Malaysia (LJM) need to get approval from LJM and Nilai University Registrar.